Cadogan Square was built between 1877 and 1888 and is named after Earl Cadogan whose family has owned the land for several hundred years. Number 61 Cadogan Square is well known as an early example of high -end mansion flats.
A once-in-a-lifetime upgrade of the common parts was phased in to be economically viable for residents.
Our property management services have included improving/changing:
- Gas and electrics
- Telecommunications and fire detection
- Carpets and decorations
- Joinery and new front doors.